The symposium on “Mining Engineering and Geo-Resources” will be held in the scope of the 4th Doctoral Congress Engineering (DCE21) which will be hosted at FEUP, Porto, Portugal on the 28th and 29th of June 2021 (online).
This Symposium is organized, in collaboration with the Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), by PhD and Master Students from the following programs:
- Doctoral Program in Mining Engineering and Geo-Resources (PDEMGR/FEUP)
- Master Course in Mining Engineering and Geo-Environment (MEMG/FEUP)
- Doctoral Program in Georesources (DEAGeo/IST)
- Doctoral Program in Oil and Gas Engineering (DEAPet/IST)
- Master Course in Geologic and Mining Engineering (MEGM/IST)
with the support of CERENA.
Topics for submission will focus on:
- Exploration and Feasibility
- Mining Extraction
- Mineral Processing
- Environmental Mining Impact
- Mining Life Assessment (including: Resources Assessment, Mining Planning, Mine Closure, Recycling, Life Cycle Assessment, Occupational Assessment, etc.)
- Oil and Gas Engineering
We are pleased to inform that our Symposium will be transmitted on the You Tube channel Here