Ana Clara Marques belongs to the Scientific Committee of the 32nd International Conference on Surface Modification Technologies-SMT32 that will take place in San Sebastian (Spain) from 27 to 29 June 2018.
The event will feature EAST FORUM 2018, the annual meeting of the European Academy of Surface Technology.
SMT32 is an absolute must for worldwide scientists and engineers working in the field of surface engineering.
* Chemical & electrochemical machining
* Corrosion & tribological characterization
* Corrosion in extreme environments
* Lubrication and tribologically protective coatings
* Metal deposition from non conventional techniques
* Modeling & simulation
* New concepts for aesthetic finishing
* Omniphobic coatings
* Optically active layers
* Protective coatings for light alloys
* Replacement of restricted chemicals
* Selective deposition techniques
* Sol-gel hybrid films
* Surface cleaning & preparation
* Surface conditioning for additive manufacturing
* Thermal barrier coatings